In Turkey the zucchini plant is grown in agricultural cultivation. The plant is similar to the vegetable gourd, but their leaves are much smaller. They are produced in the coloures yellow, creamy-green, dark green, and as striped fruit. Their shapes are elongated to round.
- Good effects in case of kidney inflammation and cystis,
- Reduces the inconvenience in case of prostate diseases,
- Supports digestion,
- Good against hemorrhoids,
- Good against high blood pressure,
- Pumpkin seeds act against intestinal worms,
- Externaly applied zucchini is effective against sore throat,
- Zucchini seeds reduce cough.